Cullinane v UK blocking of welfare payments
Royal Courts of Justice
London, WC2A 2LL

Patrick Cullinane -v- United Kingdom Member State

EMERGENCY: Application under Common Law & European Union Law

In the public interest and the interest of Common Law due process and justice, I am submitting the following documentation and taped evidence to the Royal Courts of 'Justice' for an immediate injunction against the following Government Organisations who have unlawfully STOPPED my BENEFITS to MURDER me: -

1. Department of Works and Pensions, Disability Living Allowance, Unit 3, Warbreck House, Warbreck Hill, Blackpool, FY2 0YE. Phone: 08457 123456 Premium rate number.

2. Iain Duncan Smith, Secretary of State for Work and Pensions, Department for Work and Pensions, Caxton House, Tothill Street, London, SW1H 9DA. Tel: 020 7340 4000

3. Pension Credit, PO Box 4, Gateshead, NE92 1BQ

4. Belfast Benefit Centre, Jobcentre Plus, Plaza Buildings, 31-35 Chichester Street, Belfast, BT1 4JF. Phone: 0845 6088 770 - Note there is NO email addresses on their correspondence and the phone numbers are premium rate numbers to DEFRAUD the most vulnerable people. Therefore, it is paying them to STOP benefits. This is the reason why there is NO email addresses. I cannot afford to ring these numbers, and they know this. How many other victims of their skulduggery (STOPPING BENNEFITS) are they taking advantage of like this? How many deaths have they caused by their constant bullying and changes without due process?

5. My Landlords, Harrow Council who have been defrauding me for HEATING for over TEN-YEARS, as I pay for my own heating via my Electric Meter. Harrow Council is forever persecuting me and is determined to EVICT me, as they have created False Instruments' and False Court Costs without due process of the Law of the LAND. Which you can see below. Harrow Council owes me money: -

6. Nick Hurd (my) MP, Member of Parliament for Ruislip, Northwood and Pinner, House of Commons, London, SW1A 0AA. Tel: 020 7219 1053

Difficulties opening or managing an account

If you would have difficulties opening or managing an account you can be paid some benefits by cheque instead. These cheques can be cashed at a post office or paid into an account. You may need to have your benefit paid in this way if you are homeless, are ill or have a disability. Tax credits can also be paid by cheque in exceptional circumstances. If you need to have your benefits or tax credits paid by cheque, you should get in touch with the benefits office or HM Revenue and Customs (HMRC).

  • Payment of benefits and tax credits

  • Simple Payments system launched

    The Simple Payment system was launched nationally on 8 October 2012 for new claimants and pensioners. This is a way to pay benefits to people who cannot use bank, building society, credit union or Post Office card accounts. Simple Payments replace benefits, pensions and child maintenance payments by cheque and are only available in very limited circumstances

  • The simple payment system

  • Tweet